Sunday, September 18, 2011

Night One-Hundred!

 
  It wasn't easy finishing up this year.  I have been working hard the passed three weeks to prepare for teaching during the fall semester.  And it interfered with my completion of the One-Hundred Days Project.  But here they are, the final two images.  I can close the book on another productive summer.  It was a great group this year, and I found myself participating more in the online community.  Congratulations to everyone who finished.  And thanks, it was great working alongside all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Same to you! I really loved experiencing your work and all the places it took me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finish, Claudine! I've enjoyed your unique contribution this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations!!!! Loved your work and will look more completely at it in the next month. It was hard to complete on time, much less complete. You did it fabulously Claudine!

    ReplyDelete